ABOUT REGENCY RETIREMENT
OUR SUITES ARE DESIGNED FOR BEAUTY, COMFORT AND HEALTHY LIVING.
What if you lived in an environment that was architecturally designed to be beautiful and accessible?
At Regency Retirement, we’ve thoughtfully engineered our senior residence from top to bottom, inside and out, to support safe and healthy aging. Entrances ensure families feel welcome. Common spaces, inside and outside, invite impromptu social gatherings, and a variety of Suites that make everyday life easier.
- Every suite is filled with natural light, storage and accessible features so you can live comfortably. You’ll also enjoy:
- Larger windows and an abundance of natural light that’s easier on the eyes when you’re reading, writing, doing puzzles or video-calling your grandchild.
- Windows placed lower so you can enjoy the view from the comfort of your chair or bed.
- Corners and doorways generously sized to accommodate mobility devices such as a cane, walker or wheelchair.
- Washroom layouts for maximum privacy and appropriate support, such as grab bars and accessible bathroom fixtures for your safety and convenience.